If you've ever been in charge of hosting a party or event, OR if you've been to one that is poorly executed, you'll appreciate the time and effort that goes into making it safe and enjoyable for everyone.
So, do you like putting it together yourself or do you like to just coordinate good help?
Either way, we've put together a free, downloadable PDF that will help you throw an awesome BBQ Feast! It includes things to think about when planning, an equipment checklist, and how to set up the line (with a diagram) for the best experience for your guests and to make the food last longer.
PROS to hiring a caterer:
- Save time
- You don't have to research anything yourself. They have the know-how and connections to get it done.
- Cost effective. Benefit from their discounted products, transportation and supplies.
- You don't have to worry about food safety-- keeping things clean, cold, hot, etc.
- Flexibility. Many caterers can go small or go big! Big Daddy's can pack your meals individually for a dozen people or go as big as feeding hundreds for a corporate event.
- Pro help-- you'll get servers that know what they are doing.
PROS to doing it yourself
- You get complete control over everything that involves decisions, time and money, including when things get stressful.